Kitchen Renovations – Not sure what materials to use?
There are many different choices to choose from and getting the perfect ambience for you kitchen space can be overwhelming. The most popular choices are:
– Quartz (Ceasarstone, Silestone, Smartstone)
– Natural Stone (Marble, Granite, Limestone, Onyx)
– Porcelain (Dekton, Quantum Six)
– Timber (Bamboo, Victorian Ash, Beach, Birch, Oak)
– Laminated Surfaces (Polytec, Laminex, Nikpol)
Each countertop surface has its own feel and characteristics that can help you decide which to use depending on your project. Renovating or building a new home? Get in touch and see how working with an architect can get you the best design outcome for your kitchen and home!