There are many different choices to choose from and getting the perfect ambience for you kitchen space can be overwhelming. The most popular choices are:
– Quartz (Ceasarstone, Silestone, Smartstone)
– Natural Stone (Marble, Granite, Limestone, Onyx)
– Porcelain (Dekton, Quantum Six)
– Timber (Bamboo, Victorian Ash, Beach, Birch, Oak)
– Laminated Surfaces (Polytec, Laminex, Nikpol)
Each countertop surface has its own feel and characteristics that can help you decide which to use depending on your project. Renovating or building a new home? Get in touch and see how working with an architect can get you the best design outcome for your kitchen and home!